Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Volleyball Champions!

Our last HURRAH with the Park Avenue Singles Branch consisted of winning FIVE volleyball games back to back. Unfortunatley, our first game we had to play and eliminate the other team from the branch. We started playing at 7:00 pm and we didn't get done until after 10:00 pm! It was worth it because we we ended up earning the title of Burley West Stake 2009 Volleyball Champions! It was fun going out with a bang.Compared to the other wards in attendance we had, by far, the largest cheering section!Kristi was the biggest super fan!

3 comments:

Pierce Family said...

Mom, what an AWESOME post!!! (wink wink)

MegiJones said...

Congratulations! I hadn't heard about your victory...good job! Did you guys figure out our blog...how it won't show up when we update?? You just have to check it occasionally which I know is kind of annoying but it can't access it when it is private. Anyway, good job again on the vball!! Oh hey, Bonnie, can you email me Jared and Abby's address?? Thanks!

Mindy H. said...

WooWhoo!!!!

Congrats on the many wins during the marathon volleyball session. I was going to stop by the stake center when we got back from the temple but I thought you all would have been done long before that. I wish I could have been there to cheer you on!