Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Best Three Years

These last three years have been the best serving in the Young Adult Branch. I have received much more than I have given. I cherish the friendships that were made in the branch. I have gained so much from the Young Adult's Christlike characteristics. I want to be just like them. We have had some great times and I am going to lock them up in my heart so they can never escape. It is really hard when you have to leave "Zion".
Chad was released as Branch President on May 3rd. It was a sad day for all of us. Kristi refused to go to church that day, she hates sadness and good-byes. The Young Adults were so good to her. They have blessed our lives beyond measure.

What does the Lord have in store for us next? What will life be like after the branch?


4 comments:

Mindy H. said...

We miss you too!

I'm excited to hear what new adventures are in store for you..so keep blogging!

I would LOVE IT if Kristi ever wants to come hang out at Church or activities with me. I am always looking for someone I know to sit with!

Janiece said...

It took until Tuesday for the shock to wear off Josh and then it about broke my heart...

I will forever be grateful for the opportunity that Josh had to serve with Pres. Jones and Brother Barker and the others in the branch.

Good-byes are hard...change is aweful...but the memories will last a life time.

Abram said...

You did such an amazing job with the branch. Thanks for all the good times, love and support.

I am sure the Lord will find places for you all to serve that will be fulfilling and bring you lots of joy.

Take care, and happy Mother's Day, aunt Bonnie.

shymickeygirl said...

We miss you guys so much that Randy actually called Pres. Sagers Pres. Jones,haha. It was a really good laugh to us all. Promise to come when we have our boating activity. We are beginning to think we will need all of your boats.