Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Gratitude

Things I am most grateful for are my beautiful grandchildren.
I was also grateful to have my family home for Thanksgiving. We had a great time together eating and afterwards we went sleigh riding behind Chad's four-wheeler. I only got dumped out three times. Kate and Karson were the best riders.
After thanksgiving our family tradition is to take down thanksgiving and put up Christmas. It usually takes all day Friday. On Saturday Chad and I went up the mountains to get our Christmas tree but the roads were so slick we almost slid off the road. I begged Chad to take me home because I was so scared. So on Monday we went up again, Pomerelle way this time, and we got our tree. We had to walk in knee deep snow for quite aways but we finally found our Christmas tree.

dfd

2 comments:

Abram said...

Aunt Bonnie, I can't believe how many grandkids you suddenly have. You're so lucky! Also, your tree looks great. Merry Christmas!

Mindy H. said...

What a beautiful collection of kidlets! They are all so blessed to be born into such a wonderful family.

Oh, and that tree is quite a looker too ;-D