Thursday, October 28, 2010

BSOPPS

Burley Special Olympic Partners....these special peer tutors are the BEST. I have been so blessed to know these kids through Kristi. They give of their time to help others, feel important. BSOPPS held a halloween bowling party for the special olympic kids. They treated them with pizza and prizes. Kristi won the "Scariest Costume" award. When we got home Kristi was worried and wondered if she really looked scary. I told her no but witches are supposed to be scary. Fred Flinstone a.k.a. Alex Greener was her bowling parner.
Two of the cutest girls there happened to be related to Kristi. Melanie and Delta! We are so blessed in our family.

2 comments:

Pierce Family said...

Cute costume Kristi! I think you look like a friendly witch! Kinsley is a witch for Halloween this year too. It looks like you had fun at your party!

Mindy H. said...

Kristi looks spook-tacular! I'm sure the party was a blast, and I hope the rest of your Halloween was just as fun.