Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

We had a Ward Halloweem party in our shop. We had a great time. We had games such as witches golf, skeleton relay, witch hat toss, plinko, ring the bottle, balloon dart, and Halloween bingo. We also had cotton candy, homeade rootbeer, and doughnuts (which we ran out of) We had great attendance and alot of fun. (This was not a good day to be on Great in Eight)
Everyone dressed up!


I had to take a good look to decide who some people actually were.


Our families favorite treat was being tricked by some of our favorite young adults. Happy Halloween!







4 comments:

The Gracie Jones blog said...

What a fun party! I would probably have rather gone to your ward party than ours :) Kristi--love your pink lady costume! So cute!

Pierce Family said...

Everyone looks great! I had to look twice before I figured Bishop Carpenter was in the camo. Dad, I hope you are wearing a wig and haven't gone completely gray while I have been gone! Krisit, I like your glasses! When we come for Christmas Kinsley will love dressing up with them! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Brenda said...

So fun!! Kristi you look so great!! So do you Uncle Chad, guess what I dressed up as??? Ok I'll tell you, I was Barbra, great idea, eh? I think our ward is anti-Halloween! No party, no trunk-or-treat, no trick-or-treaters at our house...Way to much chocolate left over from my stock up for the storm, ok I guess, food storage.

Janiece said...

It looks like it was tons of fun.
I went and saw Dracula at the high school, and then went to the church to join in at Truck or Treat...only 40 mins after it started...and nobody was there!!! I hear they had a good turn out.
Hopes this finds you doing well.
love ya