Sunday, August 8, 2010

Jones Family Camp

This year the Jones Family went camping at the Oakley Stake Camp. It was a great place to go especially because of the new showers and bathrooms. I remember going there and we had to dig our own latrines..... and use skunk grass.... We had a fun time playing Family Feud ( of course the Chad Jones family won due to the fact that Kristi came up with the winning answer!)
We also played Celestial Companions during the course of our stay there. Chad and I were in the winning round and we got beat by Ashley and Craig by a mere point. Our prize was flannel pajamas with a turtle neck. Our last night we had a testimony meeting it was a spiritual night for all of those there. We sure did miss Dee's family this year but we sang all of their songs that they have made up in past years. (Three camping days still lie ahead, I hope they're fast a miss my bed)

5 comments:

Macey said...

we're so sad we missed out!! looks like it was fun. and of course kristi came up with the winning answer. -she is the smartest in the whole jones FAMILY!:)thanks for posting pictures.

Abram said...

It looks like you had a great time! I'm so blessed to be part of this family.

Pierce Family said...

It looks like someone in Dee's family needed to be there so you get the lyrics right... I believe it is "TWO camping days still lie ahead. I hope it's fast I miss my bed." What a fun time! If Eric and I could have been there we would have given you and dad and Ashley and Craig some SERIOUS competition!

Mindy H. said...

Congrats on your big family feud win! Kristi is the best secret weapon ever! If I ever make it on to one of those TV quiz shows, Kristi will be my "phone-a-friend" person for sure!

Mindy H. said...

Here is the link to that swimming video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f86qKQJg3Z8