Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm really bad at this blog thing. It is catch up time. For Thanksgiving we took our family to St. George and Las Vegas. We had a great time together and I wouldn't have traded that time for anything else.
At Christmas we had all the kids home and we spent some wonderful time together again.

At New Years we celebrated together at the Jones family ball bash and we also celebrated Chad's 53rd birthday. My how time flies. I love the holidays, especially the time we have to spend together.



This past week we got to tend our granddaughter Gracie while her parents went on a cruise. She was a delight, she made us laugh everyday. Now that she has gone back home Kristi thinks our home is boring.


1 comment:

Mindy H. said...

I am so glad that you are back online! I have missed getting my Jones family fixes. I'm sure your wonderful holidays are a sign of a wonderful year to come.