Monday, February 2, 2009

Kristi's Quilt


Well I signed up to take a blogging class at CSI.....and I was the only one that signed up for the class.....so they dropped the class....I guess everyone else knows how to blog. Kiley made my first and only post....come on Kiley can't you keep my blog updated?....Jared was home this weekend and he showed me how to do it....So if there isn't any new post after this one you know I forgot how...Kristi loves to support the Burley Basketball team.....She loves to go early so she can give them a good luck high five....Anyways the team from last year that took state brought by this cute quilt and they all signed it for her.....They are pretty impressive young men, on and off the court. Those basketball players get a gold star on their forhead.....Thank you for making my little girl very happy.

2 comments:

Pierce Family said...

YEAH MOM!!!!! Congrats on your first post! Keep it up!

Kristi, I love the quilt. That was SOO nice of them to do. Pretty cool!! You must be a REALLY good "Good luck" charm to get such a special gift.

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Kristi! I didn't know you got a quilt! That is so awesome. You deserve it though! I knew you were good luck!